|Job Advert Description
We currently have an opening for an IT Test Lead based in our Chalk Farm office to work on a variety of projects for One Housing Group. Please note this role involves travel to our Mile End office.
- Work with the business to understand and analyse requirements and be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Have a thorough understanding of test processes and be able to identify areas for process improvement.
- Build strong productive customer focused relationships with the Business, IT teams and third parties.
- Needs to be an independent thinker, and a key contributor in supporting the project manager towards successful delivery of projects.
- Have the ability to take on the role as product owner from time to time.
- Produce high quality documentation such as test scripts and test results
- Working closely with the Development, Support and Project teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that the testing is aligned to requirements
- Writing and reviewing test cases and test plans, negotiate testing scope and timelines, review test scripts, review and own defects raised.
- Liaising with packaging partner to resolve any packaging issues
- Driving the UAT with the business users, which includes performing some parts of the UAT, providing test scenarios and training to the business users, reviewing defects raised.
- Maintaining risks and issues logs and actively managing the mitigation strategies.
- Communicating regularly with the project team members.
- Expected to work with managers and staff within the Business and across IT as well with external partners and vendors across a number of geographies (in order to deliver the projects).
- Customer service drive, attention to detail to ensure quality and consistency
- Excellent communication & engagement skills with all stakeholders at all levels both technical and non-technical including suppliers of applications.
- Experience of validating that business critical applications work using various testing techniques
- Conducting targeted testing of all the client's packaged applications
- Provide test completion reports and defect summaries at the end of each test phase.
- Building relationships with applications owners and present them with defects, issues and risks for their applications.
- Exposure to Microsoft Application Virtualisation (AppV)
- Create/Build relationships with Analysts or equivalent to share Knowledge/Experiences/issues.
- Exposure to Acces Databases
- Keep up to date with the global windows 10 Framework
- Strong customer engagement
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure application created by the business is software compatible.
- Reporting defects and compatibility issues. Chasing for updates.
- Ability to keep track on several spread sheets, well organised Outlook structure and excellent file keeping.
- Strong experience with testing CRM/ERP Systems
- Carried out Infrastructure testing
- Strong understanding testing activities
- 5 years + professional experience
- ISTQB Foundation (or equivalent) certification level
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 16,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 more by 2020. We also care for over 11,000 people to help them live independently.
We work hard to make a positive difference to our residents’ lives by promoting aspiration, independence and well-being through a range of training and support services.
We are delighted to join g15 and play our full part in helping to address the housing crisis in London.
One Housing values the diversity of our workforce and we welcome job applications from all parts of the communities which we serve.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this position please apply now attaching a copy of your CV and supporting statement.