Millcroft, our new extra care scheme has its own restaurant, bar, lounge, guest suite and spa & we are currently looking for someone to join our team!
Season is part of One Housing Group is part of One Housing Group, which provides quality homes and facilities services to vulnerable older people across London and the home counties.
We are looking for a general catering assistant to oversee the day to day operation of the kitchen and bar within our scheme in Wallingford. The position is part time 14 hours per week and you must be available to work on a rota basis Monday - Sunday 10.30am - 2.30pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a responsible and reliable member of the team and support the chef as and when required
- To perform any other duties which may be reasonably required by your line manager or the company
- Communicate customer feedback to management
- Will ensure all controls and procedures are maintained to meet all hygiene legislation
- To attend training courses as required
- To conduct oneself and all interactions to promote respect and dignity at the core of communication and actions
Qualifications and Skills
- To prepare and serve hot and cold beverages to required recipes
- To assist in preparation, presentation and service of the specified menu
- To welcome customers and serve them in a timely manner
- To record sales accurately in line with policy
- To ensure standards of cleanliness are maintained at all times
- To assist in the daily and weekly cleaning duties.
- To assist in equipment cleaning duties of equipment, work stations and general service and customer areas as required by the catering and beverage manager
- To attend meetings and training sessions as required
- To respond to all reasonable requests from the line the catering and beverage manager
- To report any stock item requirements to the management
- Assist in any stocktaking and banking duties
- Able to undergo DBS check/previous DBS number
Closing date: Tuesday 29 May 2018